School districts today are challenged with facilities decisions that can include renovation, new construction, sale of buildings and recommendations on the future use of district property. The goal in educational facilities is to balance cost with long-range planning, functional design, quality construction and communication. Executed well, the result improves learning environments and operational efficiencies. But the task can be daunting. KPH Construction offers services and expertise to help large and small educational organizations manage this challenge.
Led by Dr. Matt Gibson, former superintendent of Elmbrook School District, KPH’s Education division fosters relationships to support today’s complex needs. Here’s how we help school districts make sound and cost-effective decisions that meet the needs of taxpayers:
1. Needs Assessment, Long-Range Facilities Planning and Phasing
2. Long- and Short-term Strategy, Communication and Community Engagement
3. General Contracting, Construction Management, Design/Build and Owner’s Rep contract arrangements
4. Complete Renovation, Remodeling and New Construction
5. Environmental Services, Compliance and Cross Training