Job Opening: Project Manager
About KPH Construction:
KPH Construction is a privately owned company providing comprehensive general construction, environmental remediation, construction management and design/build services. Operating throughout the Midwest, KPH serves both public and private sectors including healthcare, education, commercial development, hospitality and government. As a growing, first-generation company, we are seeking a Project Manager eager to take on new challenges and the interested in the opportunity for career development.
- Manage at least $10 million in construction projects
- Analyze plans, specs and proposals; prepare time, material, labor and equipment estimates
- Consult with clients, vendors, subcontractors and project managers to formulate estimates
- Coordinate project estimates, schedules, submittals, job costs and procurement of materials. Maintain submittal logs and change order logs. Assemble change order documentation and updates schedules.
- Coordinate subcontractors as required and ensure that they adhere to the schedule and meet all deliverable requirements
- Gather, review, and complete AIA G702 and G703 owner pay applications, including compiling any required backup necessary for billing
- Compile project related close-out activities
General position requirements include:
- College degree in Construction Management from an accredited school
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience within the construction industry
- Experience with a variety of projects in both ground-up construction and interior renovations
- Ability to foster strong relationships with other departments within company to include: project managers, marketing, business development, accounting, and superintendents.
- Initiation of personal development program to build professional and managerial skills.
- Completion of all activities with a pride of ownership.
- Demonstration of adherence to company goals.
- Must be self-motivated, punctual and foster confidence.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, have excellent follow up skills and work as a team member.
Compensation (based on experience)
- Salary – Salary to vary based on experience. Starting at $60,000
- Vehicle – Company vehicle, maintenance, gas, and insurance supplied during time of employment
- Vacation – One to two weeks starting vacation time (case by case basis)
- Holidays – Company observes standard 7 holidays with paid time off
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with software such as Foundation Project Management, ISQFT, On-Screen Take-Off, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Project.
- Must have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Must be comfortable in handling large project and files with confidential data
- Knowledge of all project trades including MEP, fire suppression, carpentry, among others
- Existing relationships with architects, clients, property managers, developers a plus!
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org